The Annex is working with its partners Resilient Performance Physical Therapy to offer a comprehensive in-season arm care and strength maintenance program for baseball players.
Although in-season training is much different than what you see during the winter months, it is equally important as the time you put in during the off-season. Without consistent training efforts athletes will lose hard-earned strength, power, and baseball-specific mobility that took several months to build.
- This program is a weekly comprehensive approach that manages the following:
- Acute stress accumulated each week from practices/games through manual therapy and soft tissue work and corrective exercise
- Maintain upper & lower body baseball-specific mobility throughout the course of the season
- Arm Care Program focusing on proper muscle balance and stability work
- Maintaining Overall Functional Strength and Power for baseball performance